Our work process
1. Kick-off call
- To hit the ground running, we have a kick-off call to learn the essentials of your business, goals, values, and competitive advantages.
2. SEO Strategy
- Once we ascertain that you’re a right fit for our services, we dive deep into our extensive market research process to create a custom local SEO strategy that’s meant to send your site a steadily growing stream of qualified traffic.
- We also fix actionable revenue goals and SEO plans to hit those goals.
3. Campaign Execution
- We begin by working on local keyword research to discern the top traffic search terms and keywords in your locality.
- Next, we optimize your practice’s Google My Business and Facebook page for accurate business information. Then, we locate, audit, and amend existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages, and similar industry-specific directories.
- Apart from regular posting on Google My Business, we distribute creative content assets (blog posts, infographics) for local link building and promotion while optimizing your website for technical SEO.
4. Reporting and Monitoring
- We present transparent and complete reports on numerous performance indicators such as keyword rankings, traffic, leads, views of your post, phone calls received, and more. Furthermore, we continually optimize and pivot your campaign to keep up to speed with the latest Google algorithm updates.
- Plus, we monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch out for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other business-damaging events. We also track your top three competitors and local citation and link-building opportunities to reinforce your local authority.