Our work process
1. Kick-off call
- To kick things off, we have a discovery call to learn everything we can about your business, industry, goals, values, and competitive advantages.
2. SEO Strategy
- Once we ascertain we’re a mutual fit, we plunge into our extensive market research process to develop a bespoke local SEO strategy that’s designed to send you a steadily growing stream of traffic and leads.
- We create actionable revenue goals and SEO plans to meet those goals.
3. Campaign Execution
- We start by performing local SEO keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry.
- Then, we optimize your company’s Google My Business and Facebook page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours. Next, we locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages, and industry-specific directories.
- Apart from regular posting on Google My Business, we distribute creative content assets (blog posts, infographics) for local link building and promotion while optimizing your website for technical SEO.
4. Reporting and Monitoring
- We provide transparent and comprehensive reports on various performance indicators such as keyword rankings, traffic, leads, views of your post, phone calls received, and more. We also continually optimize and pivot your campaign for optimum performance over time.
- In addition, we monitor analytics on a daily basis and keep an eye out for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other business-damaging events. We also track your top three competitors and local citation and link-building opportunities to solidify your authority.