Our work process
1. Kick-off call
- To get cracking, we have a discovery call to learn more about your business, goals, values, and competitive advantages.
2. SEO Strategy
- Once we ascertain we’re the right fit for each other, we dive into our thorough market research process to generate a custom local SEO strategy that’s designed to send you a steadily growing stream of customers from search.
- We also set ambitious yet attainable revenue goals and SEO plans to meet those goals.
3. Campaign Execution
- We kickstart the campaign by performing local SEO keyword research and identifying the top sales-driving search terms and keywords.
- Then, we optimize your company’s Google My Business and Facebook page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours. Next, we locate, audit, and amend existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages, and similar industry-specific directories.
- Apart from regular posting on Google My Business, we distribute creative content assets (blog posts, infographics) for local link building and promotion while optimizing your website for technical SEO.
4. Reporting and Monitoring
- We provide transparent and extensive reports on several performance indicators such as keyword rankings, traffic, leads, views of your post, phone calls received, and more. We continually optimize and pivot your campaign to keep up to speed with the latest Google algorithm updates.
- In addition, we monitor analytics on a daily basis and keep an eye out for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events. We also track your top three competitors and citation and link-building opportunities to fortify your local authority.