We are opening the gates of guest contributions on our blog for all the Content Marketing and SEO executors out there.
Before you start skimming this page to find the contact email address, hear us out! We have something important to share.
Every contributor must follow the below mandatory rules.
- We accept only high-quality and in-depth content (this one goes without saying!)
- The article has to be a minimum of 2500-words long
- We will only publish content that revolves around Content Marketing and SEO
- Your content must be filled with a minimum of 4-5 relevant images. Avoid using stock images as much as you can
- Add relevant quotes, graphs, charts, etc.
What we are not looking for:
- Just another spun, monotonous, and random guest post on digital marketing. We don’t like generalized content
- A content piece that does not have actionable takeaways in the end
- A content piece that has zero social proofs or sources to back the claims
- A content piece that is written only for citations but not to help the Content Marketing and SEO communities
What we are looking for:
- Stories! – We want to read your experiences, learnings, and opinions
- The ‘human touch’ in your writing
- Something fresh to serve the Content Marketing and SEO communities
How the process works:
- Send your pitch to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit at least 3 topic ideas inside the email along with a brief outline of each
- References to the articles published with your byline
- Share your bio with a headshot. Do mention your Twitter or LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vikrant Jhala is a Senior Content Marketing Specialist at Growfusely - a SaaS content marketing agency specializing in content and data-driven SEO. He loves to research, develop and populate content. He has a keen interest in photography, eCommerce, and emerging technologies like blockchain and artificial intelligence. Connect with him on LinkedIn: @vikrantjhala.